Jump Zone is an inflatable party and play center for children and is located in Canton, CT. Guests will enjoy the ability to get active indoors on the numerous bounces houses, inflatable slides, obstacle courses, interactive games, an arcade and more. Age appropriate bounce times keep everyone safe and having a blast on the massive fun themed inflatables at Jump Zone.
Things to Do
- Preschoolers can enjoy morning session jump times that are reserved for children under the age of six. This is on weekdays and weekends.
- Children 12 and under can enjoy afternoon session open bounce sessions.
- Bounce the hours away on the large variety of character themed inflatables.
- Enjoy some down time at the redemption arcade where you play games to earn tickets and then tally them up to exchange for a small prize of your choice.
Jump Zone Insider Tips
- Be sure to bring or wear socks. There are no shoes or bare feet allowed on the inflatables. If for some reason you forget them, you can purchase a pair at the front desk.
- There is free Wifi available in the buiding.
- There is a bounce house specifically allocated for the 5 and under crowd, one for the 7 and under crowd, and a play area for children under 3.
- No food, candy or gum can be consumed near the inflatables. There is a snack bar located in the room outside of the inflatable park with tables and chairs.
- This venue offers a drop off program called Drop and Shop where you can drop potty trained children off from 4-7 pm. Children will be able to jump, have pizza and do a craft all for the price of 20 dollars per child.
- There is a pricing differential regarding whether or not you bounce on a weekday or a weekend