Jump Zone is an indoor play center in Allison Park, Pittsburgh, a popular bounce center where kids can bounce and jump around all day. Jump Zone features bounce houses for kids aged 2-12 along with a toddler's area. There are several bouncers in the jump zone, princess bounce, a pirate ship, Sponge Bob square pants bouncer, batman bouncer, and bouncing slides.
Things to Do
- The incredible indoor play center is a place your kids won't get enough of, themed inflatable slides, obstacle course, bounce houses, toddler's area and interactive games will engage your kids for long.
- The big inflatables are in the shape of princess castles, super heroes and pirate ships that will excite your kids. The party zone offers birthday parties, birthday parties include a private party room, napkins and utensils, food and drinks, and party invitations.
- Visitors can buy socks from the lobby at the main entrance, the lobby sells snacks and drinks with some healthy food choices, including pizza, pretzels, ice creams, frozen treats and soft drinks.
- Family fun nights are offered on Friday evenings, get discounted admission and save on pizza, drinks and ice cream.
- Become members of club JZ and get instant pass, discount on birthdays, free stuff, games and seasonal offers.
- There is an area in the jump zone where parents can be seated and enjoy free WIFI.
Jump Zone Insider Tips
- Restrooms are available.
- Outside food is not allowed.