Enjoy over 12,000 square feet of inflatable excitement at Jumpin Jonnies in Vernon, CT. This destination is geared to ages 2-12 and will have children active and happy for as long as you stay. Jumpin Jonnies features two large rooms packed with inflatable masterpieces which will keep young people begging for more.
Things to Do
- Children under three can enjoy the toddler Pollywog playground area. There is a viewing window which allows you to see the main space as well so you can also supervise your older children if need be.
- Jump your way through the day on the inflatable slides, obstacle courses, and endless bounce houses that fill this venue. The inflatables have a variety of fun and unique themes like sports and jungle themes that will delight guests of all ages.
- Have a bite to eat at the Lily Pad Cafe.
Jumpin Jonnies Insider Tips
- Be sure to bring or wear socks. Socks must be worn on the inflatables. There are no shoes allowed.
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the inflatables. There is a pollywog area where they can play for free.
- Concessions are available at the Lily Pad Cafe. There is no food, drink, or gum allowed in the bounce area however.
- Birthday Party packages are available at Jumpin Jonnies. Visit the website or call for more information.
- This destination is stroller friendly.