Jumping World is an indoor trampoline park located in Houston, Texas. It is known for its trampoline lanes that are the longest in Texas, but also offers many other fun activities for children of all ages, including dodgeball courts, a water walking ball, and a foam pit.
If you're looking for a family-friendly indoor attraction where you can escape Houston's hot weather for a few hours and have fun, take your kids to Jumping World!
Things to Do
- Let your kids jump and bounce their way around the trampoline lanes and foam pit! When they get tired of jumping, they can move on to other activities like video games or dodgeball.
- Visit the Toddlers Court if you have little ones between the ages of 1 and 5 so that they can enjoy some safe, fun playtime away from the older kids.
- Take your teens to Teen Night! Each Friday from 9:00 p.m. until midnight, teens can play games and jump around with friends to great music, watch a laser light show, and have a slice of pizza and bottle of water for just $20.
Jumping World Insider Tips
- Make sure you're dressed appropriately or you won't be allowed to jump! The Jumping World dress code prohibits wearing jeans of any kind (including jean shorts and jean skirts) and jewelry in order to protect their equipment. You'll also need to wear socks.
- Look at Jumping World's rates page to learn about weekly specials that could save you money during your visit as well as fun events to attend.
- Consider having your child's next birthday party at Jumping World! Their party package includes plenty of time for jumping, pizza, drinks, and a birthday gift.