Jumps & Downs is an indoor inflatable play area for kids. In the 3,600 square feet facility they have five large inflatables along with a ball pit with over 5,000 balls and an air hockey table. The center is also free to host birthdays and other parties for kids.
Things to Do
- Bring along your kids and let them bounce around happily on Jumps & Down's inflatables and in their ball pit. The Center says this is a great way for younng children to develop their motor skills, learn to take risks while also learning to interact socially with other children. They should have fun too!
- The play space can be rented out for parties. They have three different packages which you can choose from, full details of which can be seen on their website.
- Bring your toddler or pre-schooler along for Toddler's Thursdays. From 10 a.m to 12 p.m every Thursday the center provides crafts, coloring pages and teaches songs to their youngest customers.
Jumps & Downs Insider Tips
- Jumps & Downs is closed every Monday. Try come along during the week if possible as the weekends can get crowded.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and that adult must sign a waiver on behalf of the child.
- The price of admission for kids is $7 plus tax but parents enter for free. The play center also offers discounts on individual children's admission when they enter as part of a group.
- Make sure your child has socks for them to bounce around in.
- The play center has free Wi-Fi for parents to browse while they keep an eye on their children.
- Once you have paid you can return the same day for no extra charge so feel free to leave for lunch and come back.