Jungle Jim's Playland is a small indoor amusement park for young children located in Midvale, Utah, which is about 10 miles away from downtown Salt Lake City. It features a huge play area filled with several kid-friendly amusement rides and a variety of games that are perfect for children of all ages. It's also a popular location for birthday parties and family events. Your child is sure to have a blast as they climb, swing, and spin their way through all of its attractions!
Things to Do
- Watch your little one ride the carousel or bounce around the bumper car arena!
- If your child likes to fly through the air, take them to the swing ride or the flying jets.
- Explore the huge multi-level play area, where children can climb, crawl, and slide to their hearts' content.
- Enjoy the thrill of the roller coaster or the spinning tops!
Jungle Jim's Playland Insider Tips
- If you plan to spend the entire day there, consider purchasing an All Day Family Pass, which includes admission, a 16" cheese pizza, small drinks, and tokens for everyone in the family. Learn more about pricing here.
- Sign up to join their Kid's Club to learn about special events and contests, as well as receive special offers.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Jungle Jim's! They provide several party packages that include unlimited rides, game tokens, pizza, ice cream, drinks, and more. They'll even plan a theme party if your child wants a princess, superhero, or safari party.