The Kahuna Laguna lays claim to being the very first all indoor water park in Northern New England. Located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort the park offers visitors 40,000 square feet of slides and splashes with a tropical theme. There is a wave pool, play areas for young kids and body slides for those a little bit older to ensure that everyone has something fun to do.
Things to Do
- The Kahuna Laguna has two body slides and two tube slides, the Bamboo Blast, the Super Tsunami, Kahuna Falls and the Laguna Plunge. One of these slides is three stories high!
- Aside from the slides there are many other fun water attractions for kids and adults alike. The 67,000 gallon Wiki Wave Pool has two waterfalls and a depth of five feet. The Bamboo Bay Adventure Tower and the Little Kahuna Play Area are more suited to younger kids.
- The Adventure Tower comes complete with water cannon, rope bridges, slides and a giant tipping bucket while at the play area toddlers can mess around with water toys and fountains. For the parents there is a 25-person hot tub or they can head to the Tiki Tide Café to relax and take a break!
Kahuna Laguna Resort Insider Tips
- The Kahuna Laguna is part of the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort which offers 150 rooms to guests. It is sat on forty acres of land with beautiful views of both the Moat Mountain Ridge and the Saco River Valley.
- The loft rooms at Red Jacket Resort are fun and convenient for families with kids.
- Visitors can also access Kahuna Laguna if you stay at the Fox Resort Lodge - which is a bit more motel like but a bit less expensive. They do offer a few family-friendly double rooms that have a main room with a queen and a smaller room with 2 twins. There is a shuttle service that brings you to & from Kahuna Laguna.
- Other amenities at or nearby the Resort are mini golf courses, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking and Jacuzzis.
- If your kids are sick of the slides then you can send them to the Aloha Arcade which is packed full of games to keep them entertained.
- Stop into Zeb's General store for a fun shopping excursion. You'll find everything from candy, fudge & treats, to soaps, puzzles and holiday ornaments. Two floors of interesting stuff to peruse.