The Kansas Speedway was opened to the public in 2001 and since that time has become an essential part of NASCAR. It currently holds two NASCAR race weekends which include the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase For The Sprint Cup. With capacity for over 70,000 people you can bet that the Speedway is home to a raucous and fun atmosphere each and every race day!
Things to Do
- One of the great joys of NASCAR is being able to watch the race with your family and friends along with the comforts of your own RV. There aren't too many sports that set aside space for RVs and camping and it is one of the things that makes NASCAR special for many people.
- Kansas Speedway is no different from the norm so it offers spectators plenty of options when it comes to camping and space for RVs. Tickets are usually sold by season rather than for individual races.
- You can check out a map which lays out all the various camping sites within and around the speedway here.
Kansas Speedway Insider Tips
- All manner of maps from an interactive 3D replica of the stadium to a track map and more are available for you to use online.
- Remember you can bring your own food and beverages so pack well and eat well while you watch the race! While alcohol is fine to bring inside you won't be allowed in with glass.