Kart Kountry is a family entertainment center in Shepherdsville, Kentucky, which is approximately 90 miles outside of Lexington. Its many attractions include go-karts, miniature golf, batting cages, bumper boats, an arcade, and JumpShot, a basketball game involving trampolines. It's a great place to spend the day having fun with your entire family, especially if you love go-karting.
Things to Do
- Play a game or two of JumpShot, a fun-filled basketball attraction that allows you to make shots using trampolines.
- Cool off in the summer heat while having fun in the bumper boats, which are equipped with squirt guns and water cannons!
- Visit the batting cages to practice your baseball skills.
- Enjoy a round or two of miniature golf - they have two 18-hole courses that features waterfalls, sand traps, and a huge volcano.
- Speed around the 1.5-mile go-kart track, said to be the longest go-kart track in the United States, in one of their many types of go-karts.
Kart Kountry Insider Tips
- Children between the ages of 5 and 7 can enjoy the thrill of racing in Kiddie Karts, special go-karts that they can ride on a kid-friendly track.
- Don't miss the arcade, which contains all kinds of fun games, including video games, pinball machines, and redemption games.
- Save money by purchasing five ride tickets for $22 instead of paying for individual rides, which cost $5 each.