Kentucky Kingdom is an amusement park in Louisville, Kentucky featuring roller coasters and water rides, the water park is open to public in the Summers, known as Hurricane Bay. A popular roller caster in Kentucky kingdom is "storm chaser", the amusement park features many rides and attractions for family fun. Children can take the angry bird movie ride at the 5 D cinema, which is a thrilling experience for all angry birds fans. The amusement park and water rides are open May through September.
Things to Do
- The park is a fun place to be with family in the Summers, buying season passes can give families many discounts.
- The King Louie's playground offers fun rides for the younger kids, there is a train ride, music carousal, riding the mini monster trucks and many more.
- Hurricane Bay features splash zone, the big surf pool, the adventure river and the family wave lagoon.
- Toddlers can play with their parents in the Buccaneer Beach, there are mini water slides and tons of play elements for kids.
- For having meals, families can visit junior's BBQ, paradise pizza and King Louie's kitchen, and taco tequila.
- The gardens at the amusement park feature a variety of plants and trees, there are roses, sage, myrtle, juniper, hydrangea, and redwoods.
Kentucky Kingdom Insider Tips
- Free parking for season pass holders.
- Sunscreen and water tubes are free.