Looking for some water adventure and canoeing right in the hustle and bustle of the city? You don't have to go far, enjoy canoeing and kayaking at key bridge boathouse in Washington D.C. The Georgetown water front is a serene place to enjoy some water sports with friends or family. You can rent kayaks, paddle boards, canoe and paddle boats, water crafts are rented on per hour basis. You can take kayaking lessons, stand up paddle boarding, and fitness classes at key bridge boathouse. The boathouse runs from April through October.
Things to Do
- Visit with your family and rent a paddle boat, single kayak, double kayak, stand up paddle board, and a canoe. Life jackets, paddles, cushions and brief safety intro is included in the price.
- Interested in learning kayaking and paddle boarding? Take introductory lessons by expert instructors and learn the basic strokes and maneuvers of kayaking. Learn stand up paddle boarding or take yoga classes on a paddle board.
- Take a Twilight kayak adventure and start a guided paddling tour around Teddy Roosevelt island, and paddle past iconic D.C. locations. Enjoy sight seeing and sharing of facts from the guides. The tour starts with a brief intro into kayaking.
- Picnic tables are available. You can bring pets.
Key Bridge boathouse Insider Tips
- Season passes offer many discounts.
- Lockers are available.