Kiddie Park is a miniature children's amusement center that features rides, an annual Halloween event, birthday parties, magic shows and much more. The park is located in Johnstone Park, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, just 45 minutes North of Tulsa. The park operates May through October, and on special Holiday events. The little kid-friendly and historic amusement park features 18 rides and many attractions that the whole family can enjoy.
Things to Do
- Kids can take many rides in the Kiddie Park along with their parents, each ride costs just 50 cents. There is the famous Pirate ship, Bumper cars, Carousal, Ferris wheel, sky rockets, roller coaster, boat ride, train ride, pony rides and much more.
- Each ticket costs just 50 cents, perfect for families looking for a budget friendly amusement option. Kiddie park doesn't accept credit or debit card.
- Food concessions sell drinks, snow cones, pop corn, cotton candy, nachos, and pretzels.
- You can reserve Kiddie park for your child's birthday, birthday parties are offered free of charge, you just need to reserve the Birthday zone.
- Halloween event is always special and scarier at the Kiddie park, Spook-A-Rama features a haunted house, a wacky science show, and a costume parade in which all can take part.
- The last train ride of the evening is always free.
Kiddie Park Insider Tips
- Pets are not allowed.
- Donations are welcome.