KidsQuest Children's Museum is a hands-on museum located in Bellevue, Washington, which is just 10 miles outside of downtown Seattle. Designed for children under 8 years of age, the museum features several different exhibits designed to encourage children learn through play, including backyard and waterway exhibits. It also provides numerous family programs throughout the year, including classes, science workshops, concerts, movies, and free art programs.
Things to Do
- Explore The Garage, a science-themed area of the museum where children and adults can do science experiments as they learn about physics, gravity, magnetism, and more.
- Check out the Waterways exhibit, which encourages children of all ages to learn about water while creating water paintings and playing with water chimes.
- Take your little one to The Backyard, which contains several exhibits designed especially for children under 3, including birdhouses, blanket forts, and a puppet theater!
KidsQuest Children's Museum Insider Tips
- View their calendar in order to learn about daily activities such as hands-on art activities, science experiments, and storytime.
- Attend one of their Early Childhood Classes - they include songs, games, and learning sign language!
- Visit the museum on the third Thursday of the month between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. to enjoy $1 admission.