Kingdom Kids Family Fun Center is a fun-filled indoor play center in Buffalo, New York. Its features include a huge inflatable play area, an arcade stocked with every type of game you can think of, and a kiddie corner for small children. In addition to providing open play time, it also offers a variety of party packages that include everything you need to make your next family reunion or birthday party special. If you're looking for an attraction where you can have a family meal together and spend a few hours having fun, it's a great place to visit.
Things to Do
- Watch your child jump to their hearts' content in the bounce house and enjoy the thrill of the huge inflatable slide.
- Check out the wide selection of games in the arcade - collect as many tickets you can in order to redeem them for fun prizes before you head home.
- Visit the fun center for open play time, when it costs just $7 per child to have fun in the inflatable play area.
Kingdom Kids Family Fun Center Insider Tips
- If you're planning to play and eat, consider purchasing of one of their family passes, which include pizza, drinks, bounce passes, and play tokens to use in the arcade.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Kingdom Kids - party packages include plenty of time to bounce and play arcade games, as well as pizza, drinks, goody bags, and a dedicated hostess to help the parents in charge of the party.
- Don't forget to wear socks - shoes are not allowed in any of the play areas, so children must wear socks at all times.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed, but they do sell a variety of kid-friendly items, including pizza, burgers, chicken fingers, and juice.