Kings Island is a kid's dream come true. The place features both an amusement and a water park in a single destination. Get on thrilling rides, enjoy in the wave pool, and say hello to larger-than-life dinosaurs at the Dinosaur Park.
Things to Do
- Start your day by experiencing the thrill rides. More adventurous teens should go for the Banshee, Firehawk, and Diamondback. These are all roller coaster rides that will take you thousands of feet above the ground, accelerate on its way down, then dip into several inversions.
- If speed and thrill rides are not for you, parents and kids can get on the family rides together. There's the Grand Carousel, Dodgem, and Shake,Rattle, and Roll.
- Have your photos taken with Snoopy, Charly Brown, Linus, and other characters at Planet Snoopy. Choose from different rides that are all Peanuts-themed.
- Meet dinosaurs! Visit Dinosaurs Alive! and watch more than 65 dinosaurs in action. Dinosaurs Alive! is the world's largest animatronic dinosaur park.
- Ready to swim? Cross to the other side of the park at the Soak City Water Park. Take the kids on a swirl at the Splash River or take the entire family on a raft ride at Zoom Flume.
Kings Island Insider Tips
- Come early so you can have plenty of time at the attractions.
- Purchase your tickets in advance online to avoid falling in line at the entrance. Visit their website to know more about promos and discounts.