Kloss Park offers plenty of amenities to locals in Elk Grove. They have playgrounds for the young ones, open grassy areas for everyone to enjoy and softball, soccer, bambino baseball, playfields and tennis courts to play on. The park was upgraded in 2007 to make it universally accessible. This makes it a ideal place to come for parents of children who are disabled or have special needs.
Things to Do
- The park's playground is a lot of fun for little ones. It provides separate sections for 2-5 year olds and 5-12 year olds so the youngest ones shouldn't be bullied out of a spot on the swing. There are monkey bars, slides and padding on the ground so that they don't suffer a nasty fall. There is plenty of shade for those hot days and best of all there is a sand and water play area that is wheelchair accessible and a wheelchair swing which make the playground more inclusive.
- Bring along a picnic to enjoy a day in the sun. Right beside the tables in the shaded picnic area are horseshoe pits where your kids can play in between eating.
Kloss Park Insider Tips
- Take a look at a map of Kloss Park here.
- There is a good bathroom facility as well as a water drinking fountain.
- Kloss Park is located right beside Foulks Ranch Elementary School which means it can fill up fast after the school day with children dying to get to the playground. If you are planning on going on a weekday try to beat the crowd by going before school gets out if possible.