Knott's Berry Farm is a popular theme park located approximately 2 hours north of San Diego by car. It is one of the most visited theme parks in the United States, and features a wide variety of fun family activities, including roller coasters, thrill rides, children's rides, arcades, live entertainment, and water rides. It also has restaurants with delicious treats like boysenberry pie, as well as numerous shops where you can find all kinds of cool souvenirs.
Things to Do
- Take your little one on one of the park's many children's rides, including the Huff and Puff miniature mining car and the Grand Sierra Railroad train ride!
- Cool off in the summer heat by enjoying one of their family rides, such as the Timber Mountain Log Ride or the thrilling Bigfoot Rapids whitewater river raft ride!
- If your teen enjoys the thrill of roller coasters, there are plenty to choose from at Knott's Berry Farm, including the GhostRider, one of the longest and tallest wooden roller coasters in the world!
Knott's Berry Farm Insider Tips
- Don't miss the chance to attend one of their daily live performances, where you can see characters from the Peanuts comic strip perform at the Camp Snoopy Theatre, watch a wild west stunt show, listen to bluegrass music, and be amazed by Native American dancers!
- If you plan to visit often, consider purchasing season passes in order to save money on admission prices.
- Skip the long lines at some of the park's most popular attractions by purchasing a Fast Lane pass.