Knotts' Berry Farm is one of California's oldest and most beloved theme parks. Opened in 1920 this amusement park has offered thrills and spills for visitors big and small for many years. It is well suited to a family visit, especially if anyone in your group likes the Peanuts characters with whom Knotts Berry Farm have a long running association with.
Things to Do
- Want to have some fun without being thrown around on a rollercoaster at breakneck speed? Luckily Knotts Berry Farm has plenty of games to keep people laughing while their feet are planted safely on the ground.
- Enjoy Lazer Tag, Whac-A-Mole, a whole bunch of ball games, strength challenges and much more to be enjoyed! There are also three arcades in different sections of the park which are guaranteed to gamers happy.
- Knotts Berry Farm has a full line-up of shows and family friendly entertainment that is sure to keep the whole family entertained. With their Native American Dancers performance you can get a fun insight into the culture and folklore of the Native American peoples.
- At the Calico Saloon Show you'll run into gun slinging cowboys and be dazzled by the cancan dancers. If you are up for more wild west antics then head to the Fool's Gold Stunt Show to see some rip-roarin' stunts.
- For something a little more easy-going stop by the Camp Snoopy Theatre for a performance by the Peanuts Gang.
Knotts Berry Farm Insider Tips
- If you want to beat the long wait times consider buying a Fast Lane pass to skip the lengthy queues on some of the Park's most popular rides.
- Dring Knott's Berry Farm's Military Days they offer free admission for retired and active military personnel and one guest. A number of other discounted tickets may be bought in conjunction with this free admission.