Lake Arlington is a beautiful and serene place to enjoy fishing, and other outdoor activities with the entire family. Lake Arlington was constructed from 1956 to 1957. You can catch a variety of fish at Lake Arlington, you can play golf at a lush and extensive Golf course at Lake Arlington. You can enjoy paddling along the shores of lake Arlington. Several events are held at Lake Arlington through the year.
Things to Do
- Enjoy fishing with your family, catch a variety of fish including black bass, catfish, hybrid stripers, and crappie. Adults are required to have a fishing license.
- Enjoy paddling with your family, paddling trail is open from Dawn to dusk. You can rent paddling boats and kayaks.
- Take a stroll on the walking paths, bikers can do cycling on the biking path.
- Play golf at the lake Arlington golf course that is a traditional 18-hole golf course. The 185 acres of golf course lets you play a challenging game of golf in the scenic greens and tree-lined fairways.
- Enjoy a lunch on the picnic benches. Food concessions are available in the summers.
- Kids aged 5-12 can join Camp Kitsu that runs from June through August. Kids do several outdoor activities including canoeing, horseback riding, football, swimming, and much more.
- The lake Arlington activity room can be rented for private events.
Lake Arlington Insider Tips
- Recreation permits are required to operate a boat or any water craft on the lake.