Lake Compounce is located in Bristol, Connecticut and is the oldest continually operating amusement park in all of North America. The family friendly park offers the largest water park in Connecticut and countless rides which will provide adventure at every turn for visitors of all ages. There is far more at this park than you can do in one day.
Things to Do
- This amusement park is full of thrill rides and adventure rides, kiddie rides, a huge outdoor water park, various classic rides and shows.
- The Lake and Beach area is also a main attraction.
- There are 15 venues in which to dine throughout the park.
Lake Compounce Insider Tips
- You can use your daily admission pass to visit the park and if you love it, you can apply it toward a season pass.
- On most days the park opens at 11 am and the water park area opens at 12pm.
- Definitely search for promotional codes for admission. They are readily available each season.
- You can bring your own stroller or rent one at the store across from the entrance to the park.
- There is no outside food allowed in the park with the exception of food for those with food allergies, babies and dietary restrictions.
- Shirts and shoes are required everywhere in the amusement park area. The only exception is when you are in the Crocodile Cove Water park area.
- Unlimited fountain drinks are included with the price of admission.
- If you plan to visit the water park, plan to bring towels, bathing suits, sunscreen ( you should have that anyway) and swim diapers if applicable.
- Height requirements on certain rides. They will be posted before you enter the ride.