Lakeway Swim Center is 9-acre recreation area in Lakeway, Texas, which is just 15 miles from Austin. This popular summer attraction contains several pools for swimmers of all ages, water slides, a lily pad walk, a life-size chess board, a sand volleyball court, basketball courts, climbing walls, and picnic facilities. It is also located next to Lakeway Skate Park, a free skate park for those with skateboards and in-line skates.
Things to Do
- Watch your little one as they splash around in the children's wading pool! One of its most popular features is the frog slide, where kids can slide down the long red tongue of a giant frog.
- Go for a swim in the adult swimming pool or check out the thrilling water slides.
- Play a game of basketball or beach volleyball before hopping into the pool to cool off.
- Take your teen to nearby Lakeway Skate Park, where they can explore around 9000 square feet of bowl and street skating elements on their skateboard or with in-line skates.
Lakeway Swim Center Insider Tips
- Have your child's next birthday party at the swim center - their party package includes decorations, cake, drinks, balloons, and a special party area in the shade that you can use when you're not swimming.
- Save money by bringing your own food instead of purchasing snacks and drinks from the concession stand.
- Don't miss the life-size chessboard, where you can play either chess or checkers as a family!