The Las Vegas Natural History Museum could be the perfect antidote to the mad non-stop party offered on the Strip. A traditional museum with interesting and informative exhibits this is a far cry from the flashy thrills found elsewhere in the city. So if you feel a bit drained from the casino floor or if you just want something that will stimulate your mind rather than empty your bank account then find some time to come along to the Natural History Museum!
Things to Do
- A good range of topics is covered at the Museum. Fans of dinosaurs will find plenty to enjoy at the Dinosaur Mummy CSI: Cretaceous Science Investigation and the prehistoric life gallery exhibits.
- Besides this the treasures of Ancient Egypt, the fascinating wildlife of the African Savannah and the wondrous marine life of our deepest oceans are all explored.
Las Vegas Natural History Museum Insider Tips
- It's easy to get involved and help out with the running of the Las Vegas Natural History Museum. It can be as simple as joining as a member which also makes you entitled to discounts and unlimited free admission to museum and to many special events. If you want to volunteer there are opportunities to lead tours, help fundraising and work alongside staff to make the best experience possible for visitors. Or you can simply donate whatever you think is a fair amount. It all makes a difference!
- When you are visiting don't forget to print off and bring along a coupon that will get you two adult admissions for the price of one.
- The Museum's website provides a bunch of fun and educational activities for children plus free resources they can use to educate themselves further.