Visit Hartford, Connecticut's premier trampoline park, Launch for a hopping good time. Launch trampoline park offers thrill seeking excitement and high intensity exercise indoors on giant interconnected trampolines. Guests can jump at their own pace and ability which makes this venue appealing to people of all fitness levels.
Things to Do
- The Main Court is a huge connected trampoline surface perfect for launching.
- The Kids Court is reserved for children under 42 inches tall and gives the littlest guest the opportunity to launch themselves among the safety of others their size and capability.
- The Dodgeball Courts are a place reserved for this popular active game.
- Slam Dunk Basketball gives guests the opportunity to launch themselves high and slam dunk like the pros
- Foam Pit: jump and launch yourselves with risky moves while landing in the safe foam pit landing
- Eat at the Launch cafe.
- Take a break and have your fun at the Launch Arcade. It is a great place to spend some down time as you take a rest from jumping.
Launch Trampoline Park Insider Tips
- Mobile Coupons are available. Check the website for details on which codes to text. Also, discounts are offered when you follow them on twitter.
- There is a pretty detailed waiver that needs to be read and signed by a parent or guardian or by anyone who plans on jumping at the trampoline park. It releases Launch from any and all liability in the case of an accident or injury.
- Signed waivers are valid for the period of one year.
- All jumpers must wear socks before launching. Launch also sells grippy socks for $2.50 a pair.