LEGOLAND California Resort is located just north of San Diego, and is well worth the drive. With a LEGOLAND Hotel, adventure park, water park, and aquarium, this ultimate kids destination offers excitement for the entire family.
The park and aquarium are open year-round, and there's no shortage of new attractions, shows, and activities to guarantee a fun-packed day or weekend trip. Consider having a LEGO-themed birthday party or check out THE LEGO MOVIE Experience where "everything is awesome"!
Things to Do
- Explore the park: must-see areas include Dino Island, DUPLO Village (for younger children), Fun Town (don't miss the driving school!), the LEGO Club House & factory tour, Imagination Zone, and, of course, the 20-million LEGO brick construction, Miniland USA
- Visit the new LEGO CHIMA-themed Water Park (re-opening in March!)
- Catch an afternoon show at the SEALIFE aquarium
- Stay at the LEGOLAND Hotel with themed rooms, nightly children's entertainment, and early park access
Legoland Insider Tips
- Plan ahead: purchase tickets online and visit 2+ LEGOLAND parks (Water Park and/or SEALIFE Aquarium) to get the second day free; check the website in advance for minimum age/height requirements for certain areas; consult the Shows & Events calendar for daily hours and activities
- Consider visiting during off-peak (weekday) hours to avoid long lines
- Bring your LEGO Minifigures (in complete form - head, body, & legs) to trade with staff MCs!