Legoland Discovery Center is home to a fantastic assortment of attactions that are sure to entertain children and bring adults back to their younger days playing with those wonderful bricks. If you and or anyone in your family are Lego fanatics then this trip should not be missed.
Things to Do
- Alongide all the building bricks the Discovery Center is home to two rides that can be enjoyed by young and old. On the Merlin's Apprentice ride you must aid the bearded wizard create his magic potion by pedaling as fast as you can on your bike.
- The Kingdom Quest Laser Ride has you ride in a chariot and blast evil creatures with your laser cannon
- No Kids Allowed Night takes place on the third Monday of every month. From 6 pm to 8 pm on this evening only no one under the age of 16 is allowed in. So you are free to truly let your inner child run wild!
Legoland Discovery Center Insider Tips
- Download the Legoland Discovery Center Kansas City to avail of a bunch of fun extras that will make your visit that bit more exciting. It comes with all sorts of fun games and activities that will put your LEGO skills to the test which you can enjoy while you are in the store and once you are finished too. You can also pick up an activity pack for $4 that is full of puzzles and collectible items!
- Buying your tickets online pays at Legoland Discovery Center. You receive 15% off each ticket when you pay for them online. Plus you can get discounted tickets that combine a visit to Legoland with a visit to Sea Life Kansas City or which combine a ticket for parent with one for their toddler of 5 and under.
- Infants below the age of two are allowed in for free.