You do not have to be a LEGO fan to enjoy the LEGOLAND experience at the fullest. This attraction is the perfect choice for a weekend filled with family fun, as it provides everyone with lots of exciting activities, all built around the incredibly popular LEGO games. This is the largest LEGOLAND park in the world, being home to more than 50 rides, attractions and shows spread on no less than 150 acres.
LEGOLAND Florida is located in the city of Winter Haven, along the beautiful shores of Lake Eloise. You can get to LEGOLAND in just 45 minutes from downtown Tampa and Orlando. As the park is so large and features dozens of attraction, it would be a good idea to make a plan and even buy tickets in advance to avoid queues.
Things to Do
- Try the Island in the Sky rotating platform that will give the entire family the chance to enjoy a 360-degree view over the LEGOLAND park.
- Explore the DUPLO Valley, which opened in 2014, and includes a water play area, a mini tractor ride, and a train. This is an excellent attraction for toddlers, as they can explore numerous campgrounds, fishing holes, and even get on a train on their own.
- The LEGO City consists of a scaled-down town where the little ones can have hours of fun.
- For older children and teens, the roller coaster can be a perfect choice for endless fun.
- Even if you are staying off site, any guest of LEGOLAND can eat at the LEGOLAND Hotel’s restaurant, Bricks. If you’re craving something more sit down than grab-and-go, schedule time for a family meal!
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort was once a place called Cypress Gardens, Florida’s first theme park. Rather than just build over it, LEGOLAND wisely integrated the historic landmark into the resort’s design. Enjoy impressive botany like an 80 year-old banyan tree and a vintage gazebo that create the perfect shady retreat.
LEGOLAND Insider Tips