Leonardo's children museum & adventure quest in Enid, Oklahoma, is a fun place for children where they can learn and play all day, with many hands-on exhibits and play areas. Explore the children's museum, see exhibits, animals, art studio, mini theater, renaissance marketplace and much more. The outdoor science playground is one of the largest and extra ordinary with swings, slides and mazes to amaze the kids.
Things to Do
- All day admission includes entry to the museum and the adventure quest, see the tinkering exhibit, explore the dynamic rainforest exhibit and learn about snakes, lizards, chinchillas and other animals.
- Create arts and crafts in the art studio, enjoy hands-on activities in the fire safety center and the science area. Lego exhibit and Lego creation area is fun and entertaining for the children.
- Children can play with an Air force jet and racing ball tracks, a special Tot lot is available for the toddlers to play around and have fun.
- Children can explore the renaissance marketplace, dress up like actors and actresses in the mini theater, and be creative in the pottery lab.
- Adventure quest is an outdoor science play area that is a 3-storey wooden castle featuring bridges, slides, swings, mazes, a water table, dinosaur dig, and a play area for toddlers.
- The gift shop stocks games, toys, gadgets and more for kids of all ages.
- Celebrate your kid's birthday party at the museum.
Leonardo's children museum & adventure quest Insider Tips
- Picnic areas are available.