Liberty Lagoon is a popular waterpark in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This family-friendly attraction is a great place to cool off in the summer heat while spending the day enjoying its many water attractions. Its features include a splash pad, a water playground, a lazy river, a vortex pool, thrilling slides, and a lap pool. It's also a great place to host a summer birthday party due to its pavilions and concessions.
Things to Do
- If you love the thrill of water slides, check out the Yellow Lunge or Purple Plunge slides, which will have you flying into the pools below.
- Take your little one to the interactive water playground, where they can play with spray nozzles and dumping buckets as well as climb mesh and use kid-sized slides.
- Grab a tube and relax while you float around the winding Lazy River.
- Enjoy a family game of volleyball on the sand volleyball court.
- Check out the River Bend Vortex, which will spin you in circles before pushing you back out into the Lazy River.
Liberty Lagoon Insider Tips
- No outside food and drinks are allowed, but Liberty Lagoon does have a concession stand that sells items like hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, and snacks for affordable prices.
- If your child doesn't know how to swim, consider taking them to a swim class! Liberty Lagoon offers swimming lessons for children as young as 6 months old, as well as fun classes like aqua Zumba and water aerobics.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Liberty Lagoon! There are several pavilions throughout the waterpark that you can rent for the special occasion.