Lillian Webb Park is a 5-acre public park in the heart of Norcross, Georgia, which is located just 20 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta. It is especially popular with families due to its three-level fountain, waterfall, and interactive splash pad where children can splash and stay cool in the hot summer months. Other features include wooden swings, sand volleyball courts, a large grassy lawn that's perfect for a picnic or throwing around a frisbee, and a beautiful gazebo where you can sit and relax.
Things to Do
- Take your little one to the splash pad, which has tons of exciting water jets for children to play and splash in with new and old friends.
- Play volleyball with your family on the sand volleyball courts!
- Sit back and relax while enjoying the views from the park's large wooden swings.
- Bring along a frisbee or a soccer ball to play with on the expansive grassy area.
Lillian Webb Park Insider Tips
- If you want to get some exercise, explore the park using its paved paths.
- Make sure to remember your camera so that you can take photos of the stunning three-level fountain and cascading waterfall that lead down to the splash pad.
- You may want to consider having your child wear water shoes so that they don't slip on the wet ground near the fountain.