Lollipop Park is a small indoor amusement park located inside the Family Sports Center in Centennial, Colorado, just 15 miles south of Denver. It features several attractions for young children under the age of 10, including a carousel, a bounce house, a Ferris wheel, fun mirrors, and exciting rides.
If you're looking for a fun, safe amusement park designed for small children, visit Lollipop Park! If you have older children too, they can always enjoy the attractions and games in the other areas of the Family Sports Center.
Things to Do
- Go for a ride in the teacups or on the Ferris wheel! Adults over 18 who weigh under 150 pounds are able to join in for free as well.
- Watch as your little ones bounce to their hearts' content in the bounce house and fly through the air on the exciting swing ride.
- Bring along a camera so you can take photos of your smiling child as they ride a carousel horse or Lollipop Park's popular train attraction!
Lollipop Park Insider Tips
- Have your child's next birthday party at Lollipop Park - you can bring along your own cake and decorations, and they'll provide the rides and other snacks. They're especially popular since they require no deposits and don't have time limits, which means that the kids can play for as long as they want!
- Save some money by visiting Lollipop Park on a weekday, when admission is only $12.95 per child.
- Explore the rest of the Family Sports Center - attractions include ice skating, laser tag, bumper cars, a climbing wall, and miniature golf!