Lollypop farm is a unique and wonderful pet care shelter, the shelter is a home to lost and abandoned pets, including dogs and cats. Lollypop farm is a non-profit organization of the Humane society of Greater Rochester, and is helping and taking care of pets since 1873. If you have to give up on your pet for any reason, lollypop farm is always willing to admit your pet to it's shelter home, lost pets can also be admitted to the shelter. You can adopt a new pet from the lollypop farm, the shelter is home to cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, turtles and many exotic animals. Families can tour the facility at any time, summer camps are also offered for the kids. Lollypop farm is located in Fairport, NY, and is open to visitors all year round.
Things to Do
- You can take a tour of the lollypop farm with your kids and learn the history of the animal shelter, and see what goes behind the scenes in taking care of the animals. Free public tours are also offered.
- Get up close and personal with the resident animals, children will enjoy petting the animals cats, sheep and goats.
- Story time event is held every Friday for the little ones, kids aged 7 and below can join in the drop-in story time and enjoy listening to animal themed story books and songs.
- If you're interested in adopting a pet from the shelter, join in special adoption event, "pets gone wild", during the event the adoption fees are reduced up to 25%.
- Visit the lollypop farm store at the adoption center and shop for excellent quality pet supplies and gifts.
- Lollypop farm camps give a special opportunity to children to learn the basics of pet care, feed farm animals, get basic training and to learn about kindness and responsibility.
- Celebrate your child's birthday party at lollypop farm, it includes an animal interaction, tour of the shelter, a stuffed animal and t-shirt for the birthday kid, and goodie bags for the guests.
Lollypop Farm Insider Tips
- Guided tours require reservation.