Engaging in water sports is a fun activity for the entire family. If you're looking for a water sports weekend activity in Florida, head on to Crystal Lake in Pompano Beach and find LTS Wakeboard and Waterski School. LTS provides complete facilities and equipment for beginners and pros and for kids and adults alike. Join classes and operate on two 4000-feet long freshwater lakes.
Things to Do
- Is it your kid's first time to waterski? Get him the Beginner Waterskiing package where he will be guided with a boom on the side of the boat. Coaches will also be there to assist your child. Adults and experienced water-skiers can get the Slalom Waterskiing or the Barefooting package.
- Go wakeboarding. The courses are catered to your skill level: beginner, intermediate, and pro. Beginners will first be taught how to surf the board and eventually progress to performing jumps and spins.
- If you think wakeboarding might be a little too much for you, take the kneeboarding course.
- Bring your kids and their friends and sign up for the Extreme Tubing experience. Rent picnic tables and get afternoon snacks for the kids to have more fun after tubing.
- Enroll your kids in the Kids Camp suitable for children 5 years old and up.
LTS Wakeboard and Waterski Insider Tips
- Private lessons are available. If you wish to enroll your kids in private lessons, let the crew know so they can schedule it.
- Check coupon sites for discounts.
- LTS offers customized packages as well as group rates and lodging options.