Madame Tussauds, located next to the famous Chinese Theatre makes a fun stop along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The wax Museum has various exhibits which include many of you favorite Hollywood stars past and present. In all there are over 125 incredibly life-like models of iconic figures and famous people from the worlds of music, film and entertainment.
Things to Do
- There are no ropes or barriers here between you and the wax models so make sure to bring a camera for plenty of photos. Pose with them and get just about as close as you could ever hope to Leonardo Di Caprio, Nicole Kidman or Charlie Chaplin.
- Fans of classic American movies will love the Spirit of Hollywood exhibit. Here you can re-create some of the most iconic moments of Hollywood's glorious past with Audrey Hepburn, Elvis, Elizabeth Taylor and more.
- If you prefer sports then shoot some hoops with Kobe Bryant, hit the half pipe with Tony Hawk in full flow or get a hole in one with Tiger Woods.
- Pop fans meanwhile will enjoy posing with Rihanna, dueting with Beyoncé and dancing with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Madame Tussauds, Hollyood Insider Tips
- Madame Tussauds is conveniently located along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. As such there are plenty of other attractions located nearby which you can enjoy.
- If you want more of that Hollywood glamour then stop into the Hollywood Museum where you will find four floors and over 10,000 genuine pieces of memorabilia from different eras throughout Hollywood's history.
- Alternatively you can head to Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Guinniess World Records museum for fun exhibits and some amazing facts.