The Magic House is a family hand’s on museum with hundreds of exhibits for the whole family to enjoy. This museum was designed with children and their development in mind by helping children learn to explore their imaginations and develop problem solving skills.
Things to See & Do
- Children’s Village where the kids run the community. They do everything from fixing cars and serving pizza at the “local” restaurant to climbing up to a tree house and stocking shelves. Children run the city.
- Star-Spangle Center where you can make a speech, sit behind the desk in the oval office or ring the liberty bell.
- Jack and the Beanstalk Climber is where you can climb to the top of a three story bean stalk and pretend you are part of the classic story.
- The Bubble Room is your chance to be totally surrounded by a giant bubble. See how it feels to be inside a bubble when it pops.
- Can you Solve the Mystery lets you be the lead detective and solve a mystery. From finding clues by climbing through air ducts to processing those clues to solve the mystery.
Magic House Insider Tips
- Parking is available at The Magic House free of charge in the large lot behind the museum. There is also additional parking is available at Nipher Middle School next door and Concordia Lutheran Church across the street.
- There is food available at the Picnic Basket Café with a variety of healthy food choices.
- There is no stroller rental available so if you need a stroller bring your own.