Magic Mountain Fun Centers have two separate locations in Columbus, Ohio; the Polaris Center and the East Center. Both offer fun activities for children and families. Karts, mini golf, laser tag, an arcade and more; there is plenty here to keep the kids busy!
Things to Do
- Both the Polaris and the East Magic Mountain locations are home to 18-hole golf courses. Of course these are super fun for all the family. The courses aren't too tough but pose enough challenges to keep things interesting.
- Fans of Laser Tag should head to the Polaris location whose set up can hold 28 players at a time. The East Center has Lazer Frenzy which gives visitors the challenge of navigating through tricky lasers without setting them off, just like in spy movies!
- You can hop into a go kart and take on other drivers at both Magic Mountain Fun Centers. Special Sprint Karts are designed to make the drive more fun for adults while the rookie cars will give kids all the support they need at a safe pace.
Magic Mountain Fun Centers Insider Tips
- There is no entrance or admission fee to the park; you simply pay for what you play! Parking is also free at both locations.
- Magic Mountain is always giving away deals and offers on their website. For example you can get $1 off every Pick 3 Pass you buy online. You can also join their coupon club to be eligible for certain discounts.
- Along with their discounts both parks offer daily specials. So for example on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays you can get a good deal on unlimited laser tag and mini golf along with a number of arcade toes. Friday meanwhile is Family Night with a special deal on pizza and soft drinks for four people.