Magic Mountain is a family entertainment center with two locations in the city of Columbus, Ohio. Both centers feature a wide variety of family-friendly attractions like go-karts, batting cages, miniature golf, laser tag, bumper boats, arcade games, and play spaces for young children. Stop into the location nearest to you with the whole family for a fun-filled day of exciting games!
Things to Do
- Play a round or two of Adventure Golf - Magic Mountain has two fun 18-hole courses that are perfect for visitors of all ages.
- Enjoy the thrill of speeding around a track in a go-kart! Both locations feature separate go-kart tracks for younger and older visitors with age-appropriate karts.
- Take your little one to the KidsGym Playland, a playground for the center's youngest visitors that features lots of opportunities to climb.
- Try out Lazer Frenzy, an interactive laser maze game where visitors pretend to be spies as they navigate an exciting course. It's only available at the East location.
- Cool off in the summer heat by splashing and crashing around the water in Bumper Boats!
Magic Mountain Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing combo tickets - they allow you to visit multiple attractions for a discounted price instead of paying full price for each individual attraction.
- Check out the Specials & Promotions pages of the Polaris and East locations to learn about ways to save money during your visit, including their coupon club and daily specials on food, games, and arcade tokens.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Magic Mountain - they offer a number of party packages that include all of their top attractions, food, drinks, decorations, and invitations.