Malibu Jack's Family Fun Center is an indoor entertainment center located in Lexington, Kentucky. It features a variety of fun-filled family activities that include go-karts, miniature golf, a 4D motion theater ride, an arcade, and a basketball attraction. Families can also enjoy delicious meals from Malibu Jack's Boardwalk Cafe, which sells items like pizza, chicken nuggets, and ice cream.
Things to Do
- Play a round of Malibu Golf! The 18-hole course is great for players of all ages, and features attractions like a beautiful 11-foot waterfall.
- Race around the track on the Go-Kart Speedway! Children as young as 10 can drive their own go-kart if they meet the height requirement, while passengers can be as young as 4 when riding with an adult.
- Experience the thrill of the X-Rider, a fascinating 4D experience! Choose from seven different short movies and be amazed as you're immersed in the film due to effects like wind and bubbles.
- Watch your teen show off their basketball skills at the Mountain Dew Shootout attraction, where they'll race against the clock to make as many three-point shots as they can.
Malibu Jack's Family Fun Center Insider Tips
- Don't forget to stop by the arcade - it's fun for children and adults alike. Malibu Jack's arcade is one of the largest in the state, and features all kinds of games, including those that allow you to win prizes.
- Save money by taking advantage of one of their admission packages that include both attractions and games instead of paying for them individually.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Malibu Jack's! Their party packages include use of a party room, a variety of attractions and games, food, and invitations.