Looking for a fun family activity in Grand Island? Spend the day at Mallwitz's Island Lanes, a local, family-owned bowling alley. It's a great, highly-recommended place for having a good time with families and friends.
Things to Do
- Come any day from Monday-Sunday for open bowling. Rates per game are cheaper when you play before 6PM.
- Visit Mallwitz's Island Lanes every other Thursday or Saturday for a game of Bumper Bowling. It's a perfect playdate activity for kids ages 4-7.
- Enrol yourself and your teens to the summer bowling leagues. The games are scheduled on specific days of the week. You can also get open bowl all summer if you join any of the leagues.
- Smaller kids can also participate in the Junior bowling games. There's a group for kids ages 7-9 and another one for ages 9 and up.
- Celebrate your child's next birthday here and avail of the Bowlopolis package. Package includes party supplies, bowling games, and food for every child. They also offer packages for corporate parties. Visit the website for more details.
- Hungry from all the bowling? The bar serves a wide selection of snacks. Get your share of pizza, wings, salads, finger foods, and sandwiches.
Mallwitz's Island Lanes Insider Tips
- Check out their website for coupons and discounts such as one free game for 2 paid games.