Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art features Art exhibits, tours, classes, lectures and other events, the Art museum was founded in 1990 in Marietta, Georgia. Take self-guided tours of the museum exhibits, the museum exhibits focus on and preserve American Art. The permanent collection of the museum features American fine art, as well traveling and special exhibits. The museum exhibits feature paintings, sculptures, photographs and more. The museum offers art classes for the children and adults. The museum is open Tuesday through Sunday.
Things to Do
- Visit the museum to view exclusive collection of American fine art, you can take self-guided tours of the exhibits, docent-led tours are currently not available.
- The museum exhibits display American art from the 18th century to present day, it has paintings, sculptures, prints, photographs and more.
- The Art museum hosts special events for its visitors and Art lovers, the event Martinis and Music features live music, arts and crafts and food.
- The museum offers art classes for different age groups, children can learn the basics of drawing and water color painting; supplies are provided.
- Chalktober fest runs in October, visitors can create artwork from chalk, the chalk artwork will be created on blocks in South Park.
Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art Insider Tips
- Children ages 6 and above can take part in the Chalktober fest competition.