Martin's fantasy Island was opened in July, 1961, and it is located in Grand Island, New York. Martin's fantasy Island is an amusement park that offers many recreational activities for the families, including rides, water rides, roller coasters, shows and much more. Martin's fantasy Island is named after owner and businessman, Martin Dipietro.
Things to Do
- Families can enjoy riding many fun rides at the fantasy island, there are rides for all ages; thrill rides, water rides, rides for little kids in the kiddie land, a miniature golf course, carousal and thrilling roller coasters offer fun for visitors of different age groups.
- The fantasy island not just features rides and water fun, there are special shows to keep kids engaged, such as Pirates of fantasy show, it features daily shows at the midway theater.
- The fantasy island features puppet shows with cute and adorable characters kids fall in love with instantly. Enjoy the cowboys shoot out that features many shows every day, cowboy shoot out is suitable for visitors of all ages.
- The summer fun pass lets you enjoy all that the fantasy island has to offer in an incredibly low price. Seasonal fun passes are recommended for families.
- The water park offers water fun and many exciting rides to help you beat the heat, water park is open from June through labor day.
- Celebrate your kid's birthday party in the birthday house, kids will enjoy rides, water park and shows all day, and a gift for birthday kid, give your kid the most memorable birthday party ever.
- Picnic areas and picnic shelters are available. Many restaurants offer food in the fantasy land, including Basgetti's, BBQ barn, Midway Pizza, Perry's ice cream parlor, and others.
Martin's fantasy Island Insider Tips
- Parking at fantasy island is free.
- Strollers and lockers are available for renting.