Along with being one of the most famous attractions in the United States, Medieval Times in Dallas is the best dinner and show in the Lone Star State. Choose from their royal menu of spare ribs, roasted chicken, and select pastries, or pick from their vegetarian options, including warm hummus and Italian ice. Then, while you feast, enjoy the epic battles that ensue between rugged knights on horseback. The animal show is also a feast for the eyes, with amazing horsemanship and a special falconry performance that will carry you through dessert. There is a full-bar service before the performance, and there are deliciously themed non-alcoholic drinks offered throughout the show.
The Medieval Castle is a sight to see all on its own, with over 9 acres and a real live moat filled with Koi fish. Explore the area before dinner begins and enjoy the costumes in the gift shop.
Things to Do
- There are always themes and events happening at Medieval Times throughout the year. Check the website before you make reservations to make sure there is not an event you want to miss!
- Educational Matinees: perfect for school groups, scout troops and field trips; visitors will learn about knighthood, elements of theater, animal training, and the history of feudalism during a 2-hour show that includes lunch
- Scout Troop Matinees: along with the Educational Matinee, scouts and their leaders can earn merit badges before the show if they take part in the Animal Science workshop and learn about horses and horsemanship
- Birthday Parties + Corporate Events: with a select celebration package, your group will have access to the castle and the performance theater, as well as a meeting room, dance floor, and bar service if needed
Medieval Times Insider Tips
- If you are active or retired military, be sure and bring your ID for a discount on your admission ticket.
- If it's your birthday, your admission to Medieval Times is FREE and you'll also get to enjoy a free slice of cake!