The Memphis Farmers Market is a vibrant local farmers market that is held each Saturday from April through November in downtown Memphis, Tennessee. It features the stalls of over 75 local vendors each week who sell items such as fruits, vegetables, meats, eggs, dairy products, flowers, plants, and baked goods. In addition to being a great source for healthy foods, the market provides fun activities and live musical performances for families throughout the year.
Things to Do
- Go shopping! There are plenty of vendors with goods for sale, including everything from berries and fresh vegetables to pizza, juice, popcorn, bread, and delicious desserts.
- Enjoy the live musical performances at the market each week! You can find the weekly music schedule here.
- Check out the art vendors, who sell pottery, baskets, and other items you can use to decorate your home.
Memphis Farmers Market Insider Tips
- View the market's official calendar to learn more about family-friendly events throughout the year.
- There is plenty of free parking available near the market, both on the street and in a large parking lot.
- If you live in the area, consider volunteering at the farmers market - around 30 volunteers are needed each week to help set-up stalls, work at the information table, and perform other important duties.
- Another popular farmers market in Memphis is located at the Memphis Botanic Garden! It's open on Wednesdays from 2:00 until 6:00 p.m. each May through October