The Memphis Kiddie Park is a venerable family institution in Brooklyn, Ohio. Since opening its doors in 1952 this charming children's amusement park has been providing fun filled days out for all the family. They are one of very few kiddies' parks of their kind to have lasted such a long time and this somewhat quaint feeling adds to the fun of a visit. They have eleven rides, a miniature golf course and more to keep the family laughing.
Things to Do
- The Park's main attraction from an historical point of view as much as from a fun point of view is the Little Dipper which proudly holds the title of being the oldest continuously operating steel rollercoaster in North America. There is plenty more besides the Little Dipper to enjoy too.
- There are classic rides such as the Merry-Go-Round, Ferris Wheel and the Pony Carts. If your kids want to go on a bit of a trip take them on the amusement park's train which travels arond the perimeter of the park and the miniature golf course.
- If they want something a little more thrilling then take them on the Comets that will throw them up and down in the air!
- Aside from the rides there is plenty more to enjoy at the Memphis Kiddie Park. If your family would prefer a competitive game of miniature gold then take them to the Kiddie Park's 18-hole golf course. There is also a concession stand and an arcade where you can send the kids off to play.
Memphis Kiddie Park Insider Tips
- You can't bring your own food into the Park and the food there can be a bit pricey so stock up before you go.
- It is possible to book a birthday party for your child in the Kiddie Park or at the miniature golf course. Check out what they offer on their website.