Menomonee Falls is a quaint village near Milwaukee that is known for its scenic streets and specialty shops. Visitors are welcome to explore the village using its Historic Walking Tour, peruse the goods for sale in its many shops, view artwork in a local art gallery, and wander around the gorgeous Lime Kiln Natural Area. If you're looking for a place where your family can escape the hustle and bustle of city life, Menomonee Falls is a great place to spend a day.
Things to Do
- Go on the Historic Walking Tour of the Menomonee Falls Village Centre! Popular stops include the Lime Kiln Natural Area, Mill Pond, and the beautiful Adam Ploss Shop. You can print out a handy map and guide here.
- Enjoy a scenic 2.3-mile walk along the Wild Rice Trail, which follows alongside the Menomonee River.
- Go shopping in the downtown area - their wide array of specialty shops sell everything from flowers and art to accordions, chocolate, clothing, and games.
Menomonee Falls Insider Tips
- Make sure to bring along a camera so that you can take photos of beautiful spots like the Menomonee River Falls and the Lepper Dam, which is often mistaken for the falls.
- Don't miss the Farmers Market each Wednesday from May through October and each Saturday from August through October, where you can buy all kinds of delicious local farm products as well as homemade crafts.
- Check out the village's calendar, which features information on upcoming concerts, outdoor sales, and festivals.