Merrimack Valley Pavilion is a fun place to be for the families, it offers laser tag, mini golf course and ropes course; fun for all ages. Merrimack is located in Tewksbury, near Boston MA, the family amusement and entertainment center started off in 2012. There is a multi level laser tag arena, fun ropes course and a sports cafe where you can watch live sports and cheer on your favorite teams. Merrimack also hosts fun birthday parties, so if you are looking for a place to celebrate your child's birthday, look no further.
Things to Do
- Merrimack near Boston can be your ultimate destination for family fun, the amusement center is open everyday during the Summer season.
- The ropes course "Vines" is designed for children in ages 4-12, the ropes course obstacles are challenging but not tough.
- The laser tag is a multi-level arena, known as the "Jungle", laser tag is recommended for kids ages 6 and above.
- The outdoor mini golf course is a beautiful golf course with water falls, bridges and stone formations, the golf course runs April through October.
- The game arcade offers fun video games and you can win prizes.
- The Sundae bar at the cafe lets you make your own sundae ice cream, also enjoy frozen yogurt and energy drinks.
Merrimack Valley Pavilion Insider Tips
- Get discounts using coupons and gift cards.