Miami beach is the place to be for soaking up the Sun and many fun and thrilling outdoor activities. Miami beach in Florida is home to many Art deco style buildings, including hotels, apartments and other structures that were built in 1923 to 1943. Miami beach is one of the prominent coastal cities in the US, and there is so much to do and see for the families. Despite having the popular nightlife, Miami beach has been ranked one of the best vacation spots for the families, playing on the sand, games, adventures, hikes, and camping, all make for a fun-filled family vacation spot. Miami beach has a year-round warm and tropical weather, plenty of events occur through out the year.
Things to Do
- Who doesn't want to enjoy a summer holiday outdoors? There are nature trails for the nature lovers, and national parks with abundance of nature and local wildlife.
- Enjoy some nature and wildlife in the Crandon park, the Simpson park, the old Cutler trail, and the Florida state park.
- Families can enjoy kayaking, canoeing on Biscayne Bay, bicycling on the bike trails, and camping.
- Everglades National Park is a wonderful nature spot with marshes, prairies, hammocks, and wildlife including, alligators and deer.
- Looking for thrilling water activities? Enjoy air boating or take a deep sea dive and explore the underwater world, dive into the turquoise blue water, explore the half moon schooner that sunk in the 1930's.
- Families can enjoy fishing and picnicking at various spots, visit any Miami beach marina and take sight seeing tours, rent boats, jet skis, do diving and more.
- Marinas usually have restaurants that offer great scenic views and best cooked local seafood.
Miami Beach Insider Tips
- The summers are usually hot and humid, stay hydrated, and wear sunscreen.