The Miami Seaquarium is a tropical paradise that sits on a 38 acre plot. The Seaquarium features breathtaking views of the South Florida skyline and there is so much to see inside. Visitors will enjoy a number of terrific animal shows & exhibits on the beautiful ground. Many of the animal friends you’ll find at the Seaquarium were rescued after injury in the wild.
Things to See and Do
- Besides an array of sea-related activities and exhibits to explore you will also find several encounter opportunities and full shows. The dolphin encounter and reef encounter offer fun, up-close experiences with the animals.
- The reef encounter allows you to walk among the fish and beautiful creatures in the tropical reef tank using an innovative dive helmet and the dolphin experience is everything that you would expect as you get up close and personal.
- There are also typically three or four full shows during the day including a dolphin show, Sea Lion Show; manatee tour, and a killer whale stunt show.
- There is a giant climbing structure for all ages (additional cost) where visitors are harnessed for safety and can climb ropes high above the ground.
Miami Seaquarium Insider Tips
- The park is open from 9:30 AM to 6 PM and the box office closes at 4:30 PM. It's best to get there right when it opens so you can navigate the show schedule and see everything.
- If you’re going to go more than once purchase the annual pass because just going twice will save you money.
- Entertainment Books often feature a buy one get one free coupon
- Bring along cash because many of the concession stands and vending machines don’t accept debit or credit cards.
- Open 365 days a year, visitors can always explore this friendly oasis.