The Mid-Michigan Children's Museum is a popular attraction in Saginaw, Michigan that provides a wide range of hands-on exhibits for children under the age of 12. As you explore the museum, you and your child can learn all about science, art, farming, transportation, and the human body while participating in fun activities like building bridges and doing scavenger hunts. It's also a great place to take children on a rainy day since there are so many things to see and do.
Things to Do
- Watch your child as they explore aMaze, an open-topped maze exhibit filled with puzzles and other activities.
- Visit the Try It! exhibit, where you and your child can work together to understand magnets, gravity, and other scientific principles.
- Explore the Insides-Out exhibit to learn all about the human body, complete a skeleton puzzle, read an eye chart, and watch your child dress up like a doctor.
Mid-Michigan Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Don't miss the Art Mart exhibit, where children and adults can create all kinds of beautiful artwork together.
- If you need a fun activity to keep your child happy on the car ride to the museum, check out the museum's Kids Zone page, which contains printable mazes, brainteasers, and more.
- Keep in mind that the museum is closed on Mondays when you plan your visit.