Millennium Park encompasses 24.5 acres of land and is situated in the center of Chicago between Michigan Ave on the west, Columbus Dr on the east, Randolph St on the north and capping it off with Monroe Dr on the south. Whether you just want to enjoy a beautiful sunshiny afternoon relaxing on the lush lawn, you are looking for the perfect picnic place or want to enjoy one of the many free concerts this is a must stop while you are in Chicago.
Things to Do
Millenium Park Insider Tips
- There is free wifi in the park
- Pets are not permitted in the park unless they are a service animal
- For the most up-to-date info you can follow Millennium Park on both Facebook and Twitter
- There is a free walking tour of the park from late May to mid October. It goes twice a day 11:30am and 1pm and leaves from the Chicago Cultural Centers Visitor Center at 78 E. Washington St. It last 45 min and is on a first come first serve basis. 10 people max
- There is a place to rent a bike for the afternoon at the McDonalds Cycle Center