Millennium Skate World is a popular roller rink in Camden, New Jersey, which is located just a few miles from Philadelphia. In addition to its immense roller rink with exciting music that has plenty of space for skaters of all ages, it also offers an arcade with over 20 games and a cafe where you can pick up a snack once you've worked up an appetite. If you're looking for a fun way to get exercise as a family, consider spending an afternoon or evening rollerskating together!
Things to Do
- Go roller skating! They offer public skate times throughout the week, as well as special sessions for preteens, families, and adults.
- Check out the arcade, which has over 20 games, including a basketball game and several redemption games that allow you to earn tickets that can be redeemed for fun prizes.
- Visit the rink between 4:00 and 6:30 p.m. each Wednesday and Friday to enjoy the $1 admission price for Affordable Family Fun Skate Night.
Millennium Skate World Insider Tips
- Have your child's next birthday party at Millennium Skate World! Their party packages include admission, skate rental, invitations, a party host, snacks, and drinks.
- Check websites like Groupon before you visit - they often have special deals that include admission, skate rental, and food for an entire family.
- If you plan to visit often, consider buying your own roller skates instead of paying $3.50 to rent skates every time you visit.